Thank you for your interest in Women Winning!
Location: Saint Paul, MN
This is a new era of pro-choice women’s leadership and the wave of women stepping up to run for office continues. Women Winning is thrilled to announce that we’re contracting for a part-time Office Manager.
ORGANIZATION & POSITION OVERVIEW:
Women Winning is Minnesota’s largest women’s political organization. Our mission is to recruit, train, and elect pro-choice women to all levels of public office. Women Winning’s robust candidate support services are provided completely free-of-charge, breaking down barriers to elected office. Women Winning is a 501c4 organization, with a State and a Federal PAC. Over the past 41 years, Women Winning has raised millions of dollars and supported thousands of pro-choice women candidates.
The Office Manager will support Women Winning by fulfilling responsibilities pertaining to basic accounting, office administration and organizational correspondence. The Office Manager will play an important role in fielding phone calls and email from vendors, event attendees, donors, and volunteers. The Office Manager will occasionally handle confidential information, data, and organizational documents. The Office Manager will report to the Executive Administrator.
OFFICE MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accounting and compliance, invoice preparation, bill tracking, bank deposits
- Data entry in accounting, event management software, and CRM systems
- Coordinating office orders and disbursement; product research
- Filing, copying, and preparing documents
- Acknowledgment letters to donors in a timely and appropriate manner
- Event preparation and follow-ups
- Volunteer recruitment for events
- Office upkeep, light cleaning duties
- Other duties, as needed
- Commitment to the mission and work of Women Winning; a passion for women’s leadership, reproductive justice, and community building
- Strong organizational skills; accountable to administrative responsibilities
- Experience using databases and information management systems (EveryAction, NGP/VAN, QuickBooks, OneCause)
- Technologically savvy; experience with basic web and graphic (WordPress, Canva)
- Comfortable with phone calls and emails; a friendly and helpful demeanor with ability to address challenges; strong communication skills and customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication, solutions-centered mindset, and team approach
- Experience with volunteer management
Hours: Contracted part-time employment equivalent to 12 hours per week
Compensation: $1,000/month ($20/hour)
Primary Work Location: In-person in the St. Paul, Minnesota office, offsite as needed
Women Winning is an Equal Opportunity employer.
To apply: Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] and put “Office Manager” in the subject line. Applications are open until the position is filled. Interviews are on a rolling basis.